All of the bare root plants I ordered from Summerstone are complete failures and dead.[Three varieties of cherries, and two free trees, a forsythia and a paw-paw].I planted them as soon as they arrived, the same day, but alas, they are and probably were when shipped utterly, wrinkly, dry and lifelessly dead.

Even the "free" bonus plants are dead, all dead. When I try to call the "nursery" the phone is always busy.

I do not want to wait until next season for more of their ***, I want my money back so I can purchase what I want this year.This company was accessed while browsing in Amazon, so shame on Amazon, because from what I can tell from other reviews, this is a terrible business.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "dead plants, all of them" of summerstone nursery cherry tree and associated monetary loss in the amount of $62. Summerstone Nursery needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned summerstone nursery cherry tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Summerstone Nursery.

Had an Experience with Summerstone Nursery?

Comments