Ordered a Cherry Tree and planted it.Looks the same as the day I planted it.

DEAD ! Have tried to contact the company to get a replacement of it, but no reply from them. Now I know now why. I am not out as much as some of the other people are, but any amount of MONEY is OUR HARD EARNED MONEY !!!!!

This company should have to refund everyone their money even though that is not part of their agreement .

When you have a company like this that treats people this way, no matter the agreement, OUR MONEY should be returned.No if, and's or buts about it.

Review about: Summerstone Nursery Cherry Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Actually.

Had an Experience with Summerstone Nursery?

Comments

Seattle, Washington, United States #1302916

I ordered and received 2 orders, approx $400.Worth of plants spring of 2016.

Just about all were dead. After giving them a chance dug them up and returned, yes more $ to postage. They guaranteed in the fall fresh plants would be sent out. No plants, and now I cannot get in contact with them.

I am interested in pursuing further action.

Please post the current status and what other customers intend to do.Thank you.

Brewster, New York, United States #1300588

The Owner's name is Sam Womack. He lives in TN.

You can probably find him and sue him

Bristol, Rhode Island, United States #1297134

Ditto!!The owners should be found and prosecuted for FRAUD!

They definitely have placed a black mark on mail order nursery businesses. Hopefully, they have a conscience that haunts them for what they have done to many gardners and would-be gardners.

However, shame on me for not doing my research before ordering from them.This website would have provided valuable insight...