Update by user Feb 07, 2012

They say I am getting my refund. This site plus the BBB and Dept of Consumer Affairs really helps.

Original review posted by user Jan 07, 2012

I made the mistake of ordering plants from Summerstone Nursery.The 1st plants were DOA so they replaced with DOA plants.They said they were dormant but they were Dead.I have filed with BBB and the Tenn Dept of Consumer Affairs and had several responces from that dept.They have been in contact with summerstone several times to get a refund for me.Summerstone finally told them that I was going to get my refund but that was back in Oct and summerstone sends me an email asking if I want different plants?

I want the refund, they are a rip off.Don't order from them..

Had an Experience with Summerstone Nursery?

Comments

I had the same my plants were DOA. Can not contact them to complain. Was suppose to replace and have not heard from them.

I just got my order from them the biggest trees were no more than a 1/4 in.in diameter .

I ordered the largest trees they sell they were to be 4 to 5 ft. none of them came to life. Reported them to B B B .

They wanted to send more trees (dead sticks) I ask for a refund they say they can't .Stay away from these ripoffs.