1.7
Turnaround Time

I ordered trees and rose bushes over a year ago. They did not grow.

I did everything this company told me to do and sent them back for replacement......AND NEVER HEARD A WORD FROM THEM. NEVER. They have my plants, my money and they're GONE!!!!!!!!! This really sucks.

Companies need to be held accountable not just take your money and ignore you!!!!! IF they were still in business I WOULD SUE THEM........IN A HEARTBEAT!!!!! I purchased beautiful rose bushes and trees for my backyard, they were sent and they died. When I contacted them they said their policy was replacement not refund.

I said that was fine just replace what I purchased. I did what was instructed and then the company went silent.

Never received any correspondence from then at all. NOT GOOD...

Review about: Summerstone Nursery Rose Plant.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Comments

I am in the same boat. I believe they packed up and moved.

When trying to locate them I stumbled upon a paid ad for fruit trees. The link took me to USA Nursery. The web page is almost identical to what Summerstone used to look like. I am pretty sure it is him.

I sent an email today and will see if we hear back. If not, I think there is enough of us that we can start a class action suit against the owner.

I have already filed a complain with the Tennessee Attorney General. It would be smart if all of us did that and maybe we can get this resolved without losing anymore money!

#1320067