1.5
Turnaround Time

I placed an ordered on March 22, 2016 to Summerstone Nursery, without regard to reviews. What a mistake! BEWARE!

( I'm no scoff in horticulture. I just grafted my own fallen golden delicious tree to mail purchased root stock. NOT from Summerstone of course.)

After contacting Summerstone multiple times, I contacted my CC company on May 13 to cancel the order. Summerstone mailed the order on May 16. As soon as I opened the box I knew.... dead and moldy stinking garbage! I waited almost 2 months to receive this insult. I chose to investigate further. I cut the stock of four trees down about 4 inches. I was correct! DEAD! The cambium layer is DEAD! So me being the very forgiving person that I am, I went ahead and placed the stock in a bucket of water in moderate sun exposure. This is May 28th. Yep...DEAD! No sign of life in not one piece of junk they sent me.

The better Business Bureau needs to shut these thieves down!!!!!!! I encourage anyone who has recieved this horrible treatment from this company to call or write the BBS!

Review about: Summerstone Nursery Cherry Tree.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments