1.6
Turnaround Time

well, I'm out over $100 in fruit trees and shipping!Ordered an assortment of trees, all were very dry when they finally arrived early last May.

I planted them and nurtured them for months. I observed no sign of life on any of them, called and got the return paperwork. Dug them up and shipped them back last fall. I tracked the package to be certain they got the trees back.

I received no acknowledgement that they were received with a projected date for the new trees to be shipped and after reading some of the others experiences, I guess the company is now out of business?Would love to have either trees or my money back!

Review about: Summerstone Nursery Tree.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

I liked: Prices and selection.

I didn't like: Total rip off.

Comments

I guess I'm not going to get my replacement plants for the dried up sticks they sent me that were labeled pink dogwood trees.They were ordered last spring and were planted upon arrival.

In the fall, I pulled them up and sent in the replacement requirements.

I inquired about them in November and was assured they would be sent.Here it is, April of 2017 and still no trees.

Irwin, Pennsylvania, United States #1316053

I put in an order spring of 2016 that cost around 70.00 still haven't received anything and can not get a hold of them . Felling pissed