Turnaround Time

No doubt in my mind this "company'' is nothing but a fraud out to get your money.THEY ARE CROOKS-STAY AWAY!!

Last year I ordered two pine trees and TWO DEAD STICKS ARRIVED. And no, they weren't 'dormant' as they tell you in their propaganda-THEY WERE DEAD, even tho they came wrapped in wet newspaper, and I soaked their roots overnite in water. But I let that go, believing everyone deserves a second chance. This year I gave them a second chance, and ordered just under $50 in shrubs.

NOTHING CAME-EVER. They wouldn't answer the phone (perpetually busy) and wouldn't respond to emails. I filed a complaint with my credit card company and they investigated and refunded my money. I read on their website that Summerstone itself doesn't raise any plants-they buy them all from nearby nurseries.

I believe they don't 'buy' them at all! I BELIEVE THEY COLLECT DISCARDED DEAD PLANTS FROM THE DUMPSTERS OF NEARBY NURSERIES!!

Warning, you'll be sorry if you deal with them!THEY ARE FRAUDSTERS!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of summerstone nursery pine tree. Summerstone Nursery needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned summerstone nursery pine tree in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Summerstone Nursery.

Comments