Ordered 3 trees, took a month to ship - arrived after e-mail inquiry.

Packing material shoddy as the cardboard box had sat in the hot sun and at the post office for a week.- roots limp and did not smell good.

planted per instructions. After 6 weeks, pronounced them dead. Their phone is always busy - no reply to any e-mails or letters. We're out nearly $50.

I don't expect to get my money back.

These people are scammers - DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!Does anyone have info on who to contact to have these people shut down?

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $37. The author is overall dissatisfied with Summerstone Nursery. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Summerstone Nursery.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Landscaping and Gardening category for more informed decision or compare Summerstone Nursery to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Summerstone Nursery?

Comments

Dimeo Farms - Blueberry Plant Review Dimeo Farms "They sent me sticks w/exposed roots. They agreed to exchange for potted, then changed their minds & threatened to have the police waiting for me. They kept referencing their terms..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo fruit farms knowingly advertise organic that he is not certified Dimeo Farms "I called DiMeo fruit farms wanting to order plants that are organic certified to start a pick your own on 3 acres here in Maryland. I check out their web..." Read more Dimeo Farms - No Organic Seal misleading with his advertising about organic Dimeo Farms "I call DiMeo fruit farms looking for Star blueberry plants but i wanted organic since i live down south thats what they grow here. I talked to the owner Anthony..." Read more Dimeo Farms - DiMeo labels with out organic Why Dimeo Farms "I am a concern citizen about this fraud DiMeo fruit fams is advertising about being organic. I found a picture of one of his pints and his label on it...." Read more Energizer - Peeling batteries Energizer "I spent over $20 for four double A rechargeable Energizer batteries. However after a month of using them lightly the top casing started to peel off and the casing all..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Ctrip - Overcharged in Airfare Ctrip "Ctrip's website has stated very clearly as "Airline Deal" which is direct sale from Airline; same price as Airline's site (as per their website). When I downloaded the receipt from..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more